Talk to a Librarian
Books and eBooks
Search for both print books and ebooks in Cavalog.
For print books, CDs, or DVDs:
Make sure that the location for the materials you want to pick up are one of the following:
Please call the library (610-902-8538) if you're unsure of the availability of material you need.
Use the eBook search on the top menu bar.
Remember that you will be prompted to log in when accessing the full content of ebooks. If you have forgotten your password, call ITR at 610-902-8366.
To locate a specific journal such as Research in Education use the library's Journals list. If you need to find journal articles about a particular topic, use the databases instead.
From the library's homepage select the Journals tab.
In the find box enter the title of the journal and select search.
The result list will provide information on locating the journal either in print* or electronic format.
Select the hyperlink for the preferred format and follow the links to locate the journal.
*Please note print journals can be obtained by visiting the library during regular hours.
Suggested journal titles:
- British Educational Research Journal
- The British Journal of Educational Psychology
- Early Childhood Education Journal
- Early Education and Development
- Educational Administration Quarterly
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Research
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Equity & Excellence in Education
- International Journal of Educational Research
- Journal of Learning Disabilities
- Journal of Research in Reading
- Journal of School Psychology
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- New Directions for Teaching and Learning
- Psychology in the Schools
- Reading Improvement
- The Reading Teacher
- Research in Education
- School Psychology Review
Using Other Libraries
As a Cabrini College student, you are able to other libraries with which we are affiliated. Memberships in the South Eastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education (SEPCHE) and the Tri-State College Library Cooperative (TCLC) enable students to use resources from 40+ libraries in the tri-state area.
Students enjoy borrowing privileges at all SEPCHE institutions simply by showing their Cabrini ID or proof of registration. Cabrini students are also free to use the libraries at neighboring Eastern University and Valley Forge Military Academy and College.